Search This Blog

Rangoli - 1



This is a picture of the Rangoli I had drawn with the limited colors available in our home for this Deepavali (Diwali).


Talking about festivals and rangolis, we have this habit to doing rangolis or kolams after dinner the previous day of the festival so that when you wake up and come out on the festival morning, the color patterns will welcome you. :) :)

This year, the ritual was slightly altered as we were too lazy to bend down and do this after eating/ tasting too much of murukku. So I did this as the first thing in the morning. I also ended up in doing a good deed by contributing to blood donation for mosquitoes as I was doing this patiently for almost an hour single handedly.

Do let me know your feedback in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment