Search This Blog

நினைவுகள்




As part of my journey of life, I have begun to appreciate the memories of the good things from the past and realized that those are not painful anymore for the present but are only treasures.

Memories are even more special than the moments, for the moments may end/ change while the memories stay within you!

Part of growing up or old is to comprehend a lot of things in a different light that looked otherwise when you were quite young. Though the definition for young age/ old age/ grown up, etc. varies among us, the realizations and transformations are inevitable.


உதிர்ந்து போன பூவிதழ்களாய்

சிதறிச்செல்லும்

நினைவுகளைப் பற்றி

பொக்கிஷமாய்ப்

பாதுகாக்கிறேன்

என்

இதயம் என்னும் புத்தகத்துள் !!



Attempt at translation to English:

I treasure the memories

In my book called 'heart'

For they wither/ scatter away

Like those flowers..



P.S.:
This poem was written in 2016 when I was probably going through the transition.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment